Is Truthought GO Evidence Based?
Truthought is the perfect eco-system for evidence based practice. Our cogntivie behavioral exercises and systematic process ensure that your clients and students are receiving the best cognitive behavioral education/treatment and that your staff are operating at peak EBP performance as long as they are training and practicing in Truthought GO. See research, studies, and reports regarding Truthought.
- Assess Risk/Needs with Truthought’s Thinking Assessment that reveals dominate thinking patterns.
- Enhance Intrinsic Motivation with Truthought Dialogue, cognitive behavioral exercises, cognitive consequences, and individualized reward system.
- Prioritize assignments according to risk and target intervention to needs. Be responsive to temperament, learning style, motivation, and culture. Structure a person’s time and assignments in Truthought GO accordingly.
- Skill Train with Directed Practice (use Truthought Cognitive Behavioral exercises with group discussion plans). Train Staff in Truthought’s EBP Process.
- Increase Positive Reinforcement using the Truthought Process across Truthought GO
- Engage Ongoing Support in Communities with Truthought GO Teams.
- Measure Relevant Processes/Practices by comparing exercise transcripts and repeating the Truthought Thinking Assessment
- Provide Measurement Feedback.
Additionally, studies indicate that youth are more likely to open up and participate when using an electronic device whether or not they are participating from a distance or present in a class or group setting.
Can I use Truthought GO on other devices?
Yes! You can log into any desktop, tablet or phone, one device at a time.
How do I Use Volume Purchasing and Management?
Volume Purchasing and Management is the best way to purchase and manage multiple user-accounts in Truthought GO.
- Purchase only the accounts you need at any given time even if you have a coupon that allows you to purchase more. You can add more accounts later as needed.
- If you have a coupon or promo code you can reuse it until it is fully spent or the coupon time limit expires. Simply enter the code at checkout.
To add user-accounts to your Managed Page
- On your Managed Page click Purchase or Change Qty. next to the type of account you want to add.
- To add a large number of accounts you might consider starting an additional, new Volume Purchase. Managing several, separate blocks of accounts gives you more flexibility to deal with unexpected changes in number of staff or client/student accounts.
To upgrade or downgrade user-accounts on your Managed Page
- To upgrade or downgrade. First, click remove to remove the user account you want to upgrade or downgrade. The account type is added back to your list of account types available. The user email associated with that account is now freed up to be added back to your page at an upgraded or downgraded level. Click Assign User and select the new subscription level and enter the user’s email to open the account at the new subscription level. The user’s work is retained in the new subscription level.
Error Message: “That user already has an active Truthought GO account”
- On your managed accounts page when you seen a message, “That user already has an active Truthought GO account,” it means either 1 of 2 things:
- The user has already joined Truthought GO using that email address.
- The user has not been removed from a previous Managed Account Page.
- To move or add active user accounts to a new Managed Page, remove the active user account from the previous Managed Page. Then add it to the new Managed Account. You must first remove the user-email from the old managed account, even if you have already cancelled that managed account. Go to your Order History, locate the Order, click View, and remove the users you want to free up to be entered into your new volume management accounts page.
To retain the team connections and REPLACE an active user-account with a NEW USER, such as a new Team Leader.
- REPLACE is a valuable function when you need to replace a previous staff Team Leader/Pro account of someone, with an agency or company email address, who has quit, retired, or been terminated. When you Replace the account with a new staff Team Leader/Pro the new user must be a brand new user and cannot have a current or past account with Truthought GO. The account retains all of the team connections and team exercises associated with the previous user-account. The new Team Leader takes over the team(s), team assignments, team transcripts, and team discussions where the previous Team Leader left off. All the personal work and transcripts of the previous Team Leader are removed, only the team connections remain intact. The new, replacement Team Leader enters the account, updates the profile settings, and is positioned to lead the same team(s) as were led by the previous Team Leader.
- IMPORTANT REPLACE FEATURE LIMITATIONS: Before you Replace an account with a new user be aware that you can NOT add the previous user email back into your managed account, future accounts, or Truthought GO. (If you use the REMOVE feature you CAN add the email back into Truthought GO and/or your Managed Accounts Page.)
If you must re-use or re-add the previous user-email to your managed accounts or Truthought GO, do NOT use Replace. Instead, use the Remove function. If you have already replaced an account with a new user and you need to add the previous user to your managed account again, you could assign the previous user a new or additional email address and use the new email to add them to Truthought GO accounts.
IT IS NOT RECOMMENDED to REPLACE Individual-Level Accounts (learners, students or clients) particularly if they are using their own personal email address. It is best to REMOVE the Individual level account which frees up that account for you to add another Individual user for the term of the account. The VALUE of REMOVING Individual Accounts as opposed to Replacing is that the person associated with the account can use their personal email address to rejoin Truthought GO (within 6 months) and have access to all of their previous exercise work. Then they may continue working on their own or with a different organization after they commence from your program.
- To replace an active account with a NEW user simply click replace and add the new user email address to the account. The New User must be a brand new user to Truthought GO and cannot have a current or past account with Truthought GO.
To reduce the number of available subscriptions on your Managed Page
- To reduce SOME of the subscriptions you have available on your Managed Page, go to Order History under your Account Settings. Click View next to the order you want to reduce. On the Order details screen scroll down to Related Subscriptions and click View. Under Subscription Totals click X next to the specific subscriptions you want to remove.
- To remove ALL of the order subscriptions click Cancel. All subscriptions in that category will be CANCELLED immediately and are not refundable regardless of the original term. Any users associated with those subscriptions will no longer have access to their account. The data associated with those accounts is retained for 6 months if you decide to renew those accounts or if the individual users open their own account using the same email address as they used previously for their account.
- To continue managed accounts for the full term, wait to cancel until one day prior to the renewal date so that you retain use for the entire term. You can find the renewal date under Order History in your Settings. Click View on the Order and look for the renewal payment date.
- To add an email address from an active or cancelled Managed Page to a new Volume Purchased Management Page you must first remove the account email from the previous Managed page. Find the previous managed page in order history and remove every user account you wish to add to a new Volume Management Account. This frees up their email to be added to your new volume managed account.
To move active user accounts to a new Managed Account
- To move active user accounts to a new Managed Page, remove the active user account from the previous Managed Page. Then add it to the new Managed Account. You must remove the user-email from the old managed account list first, even if you have already cancelled that managed account. Go to your Order History, locate the Order, click View, and remove the users you want to free up to be entered into your new volume management accounts page.
Cancellation of a Volume Managed Account and Re-Activation
- Volume/Managed account cancellation takes place immediately and is not reversible.
- Click Resubscribe to repurchase the same accounts. This will reactivate your list of managed accounts.
You can also reactivate the accounts at a later date by going to your account Order History, click View order, on the next screen click View or click Managed Accounts page. Click Resubscribe. Then purchase any type and quantity of managed accounts that you need.
- You can start a new volume purchase with fewer accounts. To add an email address from an active or cancelled Managed Page to a new Managed Page you must first remove it from the previous Managed page. Find the old managed page in order history and click remove on each user account you wish to add to a new Volume Managed Account. This frees up their email to be added to your new Volume Managed Account.
- To release Managed Account emails for immediate use on other Volume Managed Account Pages, you must first remove that user account from any previous Managed Accounts list.
How Do I Get My Course Certificate?
Before you begin a certificate course in Truthought GO make sure your name in the account settings appears exactly the way you want it to appear on your certificate.
When you complete a Certificate Course in Truthought GO a badge appears next to your name on the right side of the top menu bar. Click on the badge and a list appears showing the certificates you have earned. Click on the name of the certificate you want to view or print.
How Do I Do Team Exercises?
Team Leaders Review Team Answers to Exercises
Start from your GO Team Dashboard
Select Team Members and click the name of the person whose answers you want to review.
Click the name of the exercise you want to review.
Click View Transcripts > click the date to see the transcript.
How to share exercise answers with Team Leaders
In your profile settings make sure the checkbox “Share my transcripts with team leader is checked. Click Save Changes.
When you are sharing your answers the menu bar will be yellow.
Click “Change” to self and the bar will turn green.
How Do I Review My Exercise Answers?
Truthought GO lets you keep your work, so you can review it anytime. You can do any exercise as often as you like. It will record and retain your answers for each date that you complete an exercise.
How Do I Use The COACH in Truthought GO?
How Do I Join a GO Team?
GO Teams are fun, easy and private. To join a team you need an invitation from a Team Leader and an Individual Membership or higher. If you want to start your own team you can upgrade to a Team Leader Account and invite friends and family to join your GO Team!
How Do I Upgrade or Cancel My Subscription?
In Account Settings you can update personal information, change your photo and other information.
To Upgrade or Cancel
Select Order History > Select View from the Order list. Select View of the Related Subscription. (You may have to select View twice.)
Select either Change Subscription, Change Payment, or Cancel. If you cancel, Truthought GO will retain your recorded work for up to 6 months. If you decide to rejoin during that time you will find all of your certificates and previous transcripts intact and everything in place exactly as you left it.
Do you offer Free Trials?
Yes, whenever you see a 30 day Free trial coupon code on the Membership Sign Up page, you may use that code during checkout to obtain one free month when you purchase an Individual Membership, Team Leader, Leader Pro or a Volume Purchase accounts.
During the 30 day trial membership you may upgrade or cancel anytime.
Can I purchase a GO membership for someone else?
Yes, click Volume Purchasing from the Membership Level page on the website, and select any type and quantity of GO membership you wish to send to one or several of your clients, staff, friends or family.
After purchase, click on your Manage Accounts page and then click ‘Assign User’ to email your special membership offer.
If they already have an active GO subscription’ you will see that message appear, and you will know they already use Truthought GO. Then you are able to invite active members to join your GO Teams and Discussion groups immediately.
Can I send messages by email or text to my GO Team members?
Yes. As a Team Leader or Leader Pro you may send emails and text messages directly from your GO Teams page wherever you see this message below:
Send this message to all team members via email and text message. (Text messages are only sent to members who have provided a phone number for this purpose)
Check the box before submitting your Message or Discussion Comment.
I got an invitation, but can’t login. What do I do?
- If you received the message ERROR: The username or password you entered is incorrect check your invitation, if you have one, to see that you are entering the correct email address or check the spelling and punctuation of the email address and password you entered.
- If you believe the email address is correct but you are unable to login click Lost your Password. Enter your email address to receive a reset password email. If you see a message at the top of the page that says Invalid username or email you do not have a Truthought GO membership account under that email address. You can join Truthought GO and then login and if you have been invited to join a group you will see it on your homepage. Or, check with the person who sent you the invitation for other instructions.
Someone sent me an invitation, but I never got it. What do I do?
- Check your SPAM folder for invitations that you may have missed.
- Even if you deleted your invitation, you may be able to login. Go to the login page and click reset password. Enter your email address and new password.
- If you received the message ERROR: The username or password you entered is incorrect check your invitation, if you have one, to see that you are entering the correct email address or check the spelling and punctuation of the email address and password you entered or try another email address if you have one.
- If you believe the email address is correct but you are unable to login click Lost your Password. Enter your email address to receive a reset password email. If you see a message at the top of the page that says Invalid username or email you do not have a Truthought GO membership account under that email address. You will need to join Truthought GO and then login. If you have been invited to join a group you will see it on your homepage. Or, check with the person who sent you the invitation for other instructions or information.