Is Truthought GO Evidence Based?
Truthought is the perfect eco-system for evidence based practice. Our cogntivie behavioral exercises and systematic process ensure that your clients and students are receiving the best cognitive behavioral education/treatment and that your staff are operating at peak EBP performance as long as they are training and practicing in Truthought GO. See research, studies, and reports regarding Truthought.
- Assess Risk/Needs with Truthought’s Thinking Assessment that reveals dominate thinking patterns.
- Enhance Intrinsic Motivation with Truthought Dialogue, cognitive behavioral exercises, cognitive consequences, and individualized reward system.
- Prioritize assignments according to risk and target intervention to needs. Be responsive to temperament, learning style, motivation, and culture. Structure a person’s time and assignments in Truthought GO accordingly.
- Skill Train with Directed Practice (use Truthought Cognitive Behavioral exercises with group discussion plans). Train Staff in Truthought’s EBP Process.
- Increase Positive Reinforcement using the Truthought Process across Truthought GO
- Engage Ongoing Support in Communities with Truthought GO Teams.
- Measure Relevant Processes/Practices by comparing exercise transcripts and repeating the Truthought Thinking Assessment
- Provide Measurement Feedback.
Additionally, studies indicate that youth are more likely to open up and participate when using an electronic device whether or not they are participating from a distance or present in a class or group setting.
Can I use Truthought GO on other devices?
Yes! You can log into any desktop, tablet or phone, one device at a time.
How do I purchase a GO membership for someone else?
Yes, click Volume Purchasing from the Membership Level page on the website, and select any type and quantity of GO membership you wish to send to one or several of your clients, staff, friends or family.
After purchase, click on your Manage Accounts page and then click ‘Assign User’ to email your special membership offer.
If they already have an active GO subscription’ you will see that message appear, and you will know they already use Truthought GO. Then you are able to invite active members to join your GO Teams and Discussion groups immediately.
Can I signup other people without them seeing my credit card?
Use the Volume Purchase Option and you can signup as people as you like and manage their accounts yourself. If someone leaves your program you can remove them from your managed accounts page and put a new person in their “membership seat” at no additional cost. See Volume Purchase for more information.
How do I Use Volume Purchasing and Management?
Volume Purchasing and Management is the best way to purchase and manage multiple user-accounts in Truthought GO.
To add user-accounts to your Managed Page
- On your Managed Page click Purchase or Change Qty. next to the type of account you want to add.
- Purchase only the accounts you need at any given time. You can always add more later.
To upgrade or downgrade user-accounts on your Managed Page
- To upgrade or downgrade. First, click remove to remove the email address associated with the account. Notice the account type is added back to your quantity of accounts available.
- Add the email address into the new subscription level desired. Click Assign User, > select the new subscription level, and enter the user’s email to open the account at the new subscription level. The person’s previous work from their previous account is retained in the new subscription level.
Error Message: “That user already has an active Truthought GO account”
- On your managed accounts page when you seen a message, “That user already has an active Truthought GO account,” it means either 1 of 2 things:
- The user has already joined Truthought GO using that email address.
- Or, the user has not been removed from a previous Managed Account Page.
- To move or add active user accounts to a new Managed Page, remove the active user account from the previous Managed Page. Then add it to the new Managed Account. You must first remove the user-email from the old managed account, even if you have already cancelled that managed account. Go to your Order History, locate the Order, click View, and remove the users you want to free up to be entered into your new volume management accounts page.
To reduce or cancel the unused subscriptions on your Managed Page
- Go to > Order History under your Account Settings. Click > View next to the order you want to reduce. On the Order details screen scroll down to Related Subscriptions and > click View. Under Subscription Totals click “X” next to the subscriptions you want to remove.
- To remove ALL of the order subscriptions click Cancel. All subscriptions in that category will be CANCELLED immediately and are not refundable regardless of the original term. Any users associated with those subscriptions will no longer have access to their account. The data associated with those accounts is retained for 6 months if you or the individual decides to renew their account under the same email address.
- To add an email address from an active or cancelled Managed Page to a new Volume Purchased Management Page you must first remove the account email from the previous Managed page. Find the previous managed page in order history and remove every user account you wish to add to a new Volume Management Account. This frees up their email to be added to your new volume managed account.
To move active user accounts to a new Managed Account
- To move active user accounts to a new Managed Page, remove the active user account from the previous Managed Page. Then add it to the new Managed Account. You must remove the user-email from the old managed account list first, even if you have already cancelled that managed account. Go to your Order History, locate the Order, click View, and remove the users you want to free up to be entered into your new volume management accounts page.
Cancellation of a Volume Managed Account and Re-Activation
- Volume/Managed account cancellation takes place immediately and is not reversible.
- Click Resubscribe to repurchase the same accounts. This will reactivate your list of managed accounts.
You can also reactivate the accounts at a later date by going to your account Order History, click View order, on the next screen click View or click Managed Accounts page. Click Resubscribe. Then purchase any type and quantity of managed accounts that you need.
- You can start a new volume purchase with fewer accounts. To add an email address from an active or cancelled Managed Page to a new Managed Page you must first remove it from the previous Managed page. Find the old managed page in order history and click remove on each user account you wish to add to a new Volume Managed Account. This frees up their email to be added to your new Volume Managed Account.
- To release Managed Account emails for immediate use on other Volume Managed Account Pages, you must first remove that user account from any previous Managed Accounts list.
How Do I Get My Course Certificate?
Before you begin a certificate course in Truthought GO make sure your name in the account settings appears exactly the way you want it to appear on your certificate.
When you complete a Certificate Course in Truthought GO a badge appears next to your name on the right side of the top menu bar. Click on the badge and a list appears showing the certificates you have earned. Click on the name of the certificate you want to view or print.
How Do I Do Team Exercises?
Team Leaders Review Team Answers to Exercises
Start from your GO Team Dashboard
Select Team Exercises and Answers
Compare Team answers side-by-side. Select the Exercise Part you want to review.
Review an individual’s answers without team comparison. Click the name of the team member whose exercises you want to review. Click View and the date to see the exercise answers.
How to share exercise answers with Team Leaders
In your profile settings make sure the checkbox “Share my transcripts with team leader is checked. Click Save Changes. NOTE: You must have your sharing selection in place prior to starting an exercise. You cannot change your sharing choice for an exercise during or after you complete that exercise. If you do not have the correct sharing choice in place you may need to change it in your settings and redo the exercise in order to submit it to your teacher or team facilitator.
When you are sharing your answers the menu bar will be yellow.
Click “Change” to self and the bar will turn green which means no one can see your answers, but you.
How Do I Review My Exercise Answers?
Truthought GO lets you keep your work, so you can review a record of your work anytime. You can complete any exercise or course as often as you like. Your answers are retained under the date(s) that you complete exercises. Learn how to review your answers.
How Do I Use The COACH in Truthought GO?
How Do I Join a GO Team?
GO Teams are fun, easy and private. To join a team you need an invitation from a Team Leader and an Individual Membership or higher. If you want to start your own team you can upgrade to a Team Leader Account and invite friends and family to join your GO Team!
How Do I Upgrade or Cancel My Subscription?
In Account Settings you can update personal information, change your photo and other information.
To Upgrade or Cancel
Select Order History > Select View from the Order list. Select View of the Related Subscription. (You may have to select View twice.)
Select either Change Subscription, Change Payment, or Cancel. If you cancel, Truthought GO will retain your recorded work for up to 6 months. If you decide to rejoin during that time you will find all of your certificates and previous transcripts intact and everything in place exactly as you left it.
Do you offer Free Trials?
Yes, occasionally, whenever you see a 30 day Free trial coupon code on the Membership Sign Up page, you may use that code during checkout to obtain a free period of time added to your membership. You may upgrade or cancel anytime.
Can I send messages by email or text to my GO Team members?
Yes. As a Team Leader or Leader Pro you may send emails and text messages directly from your GO Teams page wherever you see this message below:
Send this message to all team members via email and text message. (Text messages are only sent to members who have provided a phone number for this purpose)
Check the box before submitting your Message or Discussion Comment.
I got an invitation, but can’t login.
- If you received the message ERROR: The username or password you entered is incorrect check your invitation, if you have one, to see that you are entering the correct email address or check the spelling and punctuation of the email address and password you entered.
- If you believe the email address is correct but you are unable to login click Lost your Password. Enter your email address to receive a reset password email. If you see a message at the top of the page that says Invalid username or email you do not have a Truthought GO membership account under that email address. You can join Truthought GO and then login and if you have been invited to join a group you will see it on your homepage. Or, check with the person who sent you the invitation for other instructions.
Someone sent me an invitation, but I never got it. What do I do?
- Check your SPAM folder for invitations that you may have missed.
- Even if you deleted your invitation, you may be able to login. Go to the login page and click > reset password. Enter your email address and new password.
- If you received the message ERROR: The username or password you entered is incorrect. Check your invitation, if you have one, to see that you are entering the correct email address or check the spelling and punctuation of the email address and password you entered or try another email address if you have one.
- If you believe the email address is correct, but you are unable to login, click Lost your Password. Enter your email address to receive a reset password via email. If you see a message at the top of the page that says Invalid username or email you do not have a membership account under that email address. You will need to subscribe and then login. If you are invited to join a group you will see the invitation on the homepage. Or, check with the person who sent you the invitation for other instructions or information.