Truthought Facilitator Training for Leaders and Overseers
Earn Your Truthought Leader Certificate
This training in digital format is best experienced with co-workers. Expect an immersive, digital experience as you complete 6 training modules. Two or three weeks may be needed to complete the course. You can shorten or lengthen that time to suit your own pace.
- Identify errant thinking and tactic patterns and gain a universal language for working as a team.
- Foolproof consequences to insure progress even with non-compliant learners.
- Discover Truthought’s Dialogue Principles to spur responsible thinking and positive momentum.
- Earn your Truthought Leader Certificate.
Additionally, you can:
- Access all Truthought digital curriculum.
- Work with learners as a team (memberships required for learners). Assign team exercises and review answers. Run group discussions using the leader discussion plans.
Description of Training Modules:
- Certificate Course 1: Thinking Habits Discovery
Go deeper into recognizing and identifying the nuances of each of 9 patterns of thinking errors and 19 manipulative tactics. Understanding gained from this course is essential to the quality of the approach to treatment.
- Certificate Course 2 for Facilitators:
- What’s Behind Misbehavior
An introductory exploration of how our thinking shapes values and beliefs.
- Master the Best Approach
The best approach described in this module is one that anyone can use, complies with principles of EBP, and does NOT conflict with other staff approaches. This module helps staff take an approach that allows them to make their own clinical judgments while staying in concert with other staff and avoiding mixed messages that deplete treatment effectiveness.
- Start a Change Reaction
A detailed explanation and analysis of Truthought’s approach followed by multiple skill practices. The approach allows staff to function as a skillful team without sacrificing their personal style or opinion. Learn how to interrupt and redirect tactics to a responsible focus and what communication style to use with each individual.
- Consequence Smarter Not Harder
Consequence Smarter Not Harder addresses the counter-intuitive nature of effective consequences and the pitfalls of punitive styles and measures.
- Great Expectations Get Great Results
Like crafting consequences, crafting effective expectations is a counter-intuitive process. Learn the how to make your rules more effective, thorough and flexible without being overwhelming.
- Design Your System for Optimal Effect
Putting all the pieces together for your system.
- What’s Behind Misbehavior
To subscribe one or more staff persons to take the course
sign up here.
Lead staff training online while you earn your own certificate. A PRO membership gives you the tools to act as the online trainer for the Truthought Facilitator Course.
Sign up here