Certificate Course for Facilitators
For facilitators, overseers, authorities, staff & caregivers — Boost effectiveness with a universal language and systematic approach that lead to better outcomes. Complete 2 Courses: The Foundational Corrective Thinking Course and Facilitator Course. Two or three weeks may be needed to complete the courses at your own pace.
- Identify errant thinking and tactic patterns and gain a universal language for working as a team.
- Foolproof consequences to insure progress even with non-compliant learners.
- Master dialogue skills that spur responsible, positive momentum.
- Access all Truthought digital curriculum.
- Earn your Truthought Facilitator Certificate.
Certificate Course 1: Thinking Habits Discovery
Go deeper into the nuances of 9 patterns of thinking errors and 19 manipulative tactics. Understanding gained from this foundational course is essential to the quality of treatment.
Certificate Course 2 for Facilitators:
- What’s Behind Misbehavior — An introductory exploration of how thinking shapes values and beliefs.
- Master the Best Approach — An approach that complies with EBP, and interweaves well with other approaches. Helps staff stay in concert and avoid mixed messages while independently making their own treatment judgments. Allows staff to function as a skillful team without sacrificing their personal style or opinion.
- Start a Change Reaction — A detailed explanation of Truthought’s dialogue approach followed by multiple skill practices. Learn how to redirect tactics to a responsible focus and what communication style to use with different individuals.
- Consequence Smarter Not Harder — Clarifies the counter-intuitive design for effective consequences and the pitfalls of punitive styles.
- Great Expectations — Crafting effective expectations is also a counter-intuitive process. Learn how to make rules more effective and flexible without being rigid.
- Design an Optimal, Effective System — Pull all the pieces together for your system.
Take the courses individually or with co-workers. Signup for a monthly or annual Premier subscription. Cancel anytime.
Be the Trainer for this Course
As the trainer, you have access to trainer instructions and discussion plans for each part of every training module. You can access key discussion lesson plans and run as many online discussion groups with as many trainees as you like (Premier memberships required for trainees). Signup to a monthly or annual Pro subscription and be the trainer for this course.