Doing Daily Exercises
Doing Team Exercises
Use The COACH
Review Your Answers to Exercises
Truthought GO lets you keep your work, so you can review it anytime. You can do any exercise as often as you like. It will record and retain your answers for each date that you complete an exercise.
Join a GO Team
GO Teams are fun, easy and private. To join a team you need an invitation from a Team Leader or you need to upgrade to a Team Leader Account and invite friends and family to join your GO Team!
How Do I Get My Course Certificate?
Before you begin a certificate course in Truthought GO make sure your name in the account settings appears exactly the way you want it to appear on your certificate.
When you complete a Certificate Course in Truthought GO a badge appears next to your name on the right side of the top menu bar. Click on the badge and a list appears showing the certificates you have earned. Click on the name of the certificate you want to view or print.
How Do I Upgrade or Cancel My Membership?
In Account Settings you can update personal information, change your photo and other information.
To Upgrade or Cancel
Select Order History > Select View (You may need to Select View twice.)
Select either Change Subscription, Change Payment or Cancel. If you cancel, Truthought GO will retain your recorded work for up to 6 months. If you decide to rejoin during that time you will find all of your certificates and previous work transcripts intact and everything in place exactly as you left it.
Leader and Leader Pro Members
Volume Purchasing and Management
The best way to purchase multiple memberships and manage them in Truthought GO.
- When you use a coupon or promo code you can reuse it until it is fully spent or the coupon time limit expires.
- Purchase only the accounts you need at any given time even if you have a coupon that allows you to purchase more. You can add more accounts later as needed.
- You can replace current accounts with a new member anytime. Simply click replace and add the new member email address and information. This will remove all of the personal work and transcripts from the previous account holder except for the team connections. The replacement member will start exercises afresh, but will be connected to the same team and team leader as the previous member.
- When you remove a member from an account the account is added back to your number of accounts available.
- When you need to add more accounts, consider adding another block of volume purchased accounts. Managing several smaller blocks can help you avoid ending up with more accounts than you may need down the road.
- You cannot downgrade membership levels or reduce the number of accounts you have purchased by volume.
- If at some point you find you have more accounts than you need and you want to reduce them, you will need to cancel the block of managed accounts. You can cancel anytime and the memberships will continue to be active until their term ends (monthly or annual).You can start a new volume purchase with fewer accounts. You will not be able to add the same email addresses from active accounts to the new volume purchase. Once they expire you can add them to the new account and the account member can pick up where they left off without skipping a beat.
- You can cancel accounts anytime and they will remain active until their payment term expires (monthly or annual). After accounts expire the transcripts, certificates and discussions are held for up to 6 months. If an account is re-opened within 6 months the user will find all of their work intact precisely as they left it.
Create a GO Team
It’s easy to create and lead a GO Team.
Invite Team Members
If you have a Team Leader or Team Leader Pro account then you can invite anyone with a paid subscription to join your GO Team. Learn how…
How to Assign Team Exercises
You can quickly and easily assign exercises in Truthought GO!
View Team Member Transcripts
Viewing team answers to exercises is simple. In this video learn how you can see a team member’s transcript and the steps they need to take to record their answers so that you may review them.
Start a Team Discussion
How to start Team Discussions and use Leader Discussion Plans.
Use Leader DISCUSSION PLANS